Thursday, August 07, 2008

Books...

I'm still reading it...
But I'm already captured by the magic words in this novel. Curious?
Well, I usually don't write about books I haven´t read, at least till the end, but I'm loving this one. The author, Joanne Harris, is a young novelist whose books are famous and well known. Chocolate is probably her best-seller, it has been adapted to a movie, starring Juliette Binoche and Johnny Depp.
The book I'm writing about is called Lollipop Shoes ( Sapatos de Rebuçado)
and recaptures the characters from Chocolate. It has magic...

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrícia said...

Hi teacher,

I hope that you're enjoying your holidays. I know that, for you, it's already a time to try to read a little bit more, beacause you love it... And not always we have time to do what we like!
We have to seize the opportunities...
I never read this book, but this one calls my atention, mainly, because of the title: "CHOCOLATE"!
I love it (I'm quite addicted)

Many kisses to you

6:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home