Thursday, June 12, 2008

I don't care...

I don't care about football. Exception for these days in which the word " Portugal" is shout out loud by patriotic crowds and football makes us forget problems....
I don't care about silly, shallow and selfish people. I believe in friendship, in truthfulness ...
I don't care about politics and politicians. I believe men can build a better world...
I don't care about laziness and "perpetual holidays". I wish to feel tired and happy at the end of the day...
I don't care about wine. Although I may appreciate it on some rare occasions...
I don't care about my enemies. I'd rather laugh with my friends...

( this was a difficult challenge accepted from my dear friend Patrícia )

2 Comments:

Blogger Patrícia said...

Hi teacher :)

During a break of my study (boring routine last days), I seized the opportunity to visit this your space, and... great! I liked to see here your answer to my challenge...

It's nice to know things that you don't care... I completely agree, mainly, with last one ;) We shouldn't care about our enemies... They're so uninteresting!

Let's to spend good moments with friend, as far as possible...

Kisses dear friend

9:30 pm  
Blogger Cátia said...

Olá amiga querida,

Gostei de te conhecer um pouco mais. Igualmente importante saber o que se gosta, tambem é importante saber o que nao se gosta, embora as vezes não seja de resposta tão imediata.

Verdade, amizade, esforço, conquista são valores em que acreditas e isso reflete-se bem aqui...

Abraço terno para ti e força para o trabalho, que imagino que ande agora a apertar ainda mais... Beijo

12:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home