To the aged, young people often seem like a different species ( the feeling is mutual).
Here are some opinions of famous people:
- Never trust anyone over thirty. ( Jerry Rubin, 60's American activist)
- The young always have the same problem- how to rebel and to conform at the same time. (Quentin Crisp)
- Youth is a disease from which we all recover. ( Dorothy Fuldheim- Writer)
- Youth is a religion from which one always ends up being converted.( Andre Malraux - 1901-1976)
- When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant that I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got 21, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years. ( Mark Twain- 1835-1910)