Thursday, April 19, 2007

Youngsters and Money...


This is a text written by a student, Flávia Cunha, from 11B . The text is the result of a classroom assignment. Here is it...

" We youngsters, enjoy life as it comes. Most of us have no worries as our parents once had and we can afford much more then they did. On the other hand...
we have many more things to buy!!
Our parents suppose that we don't think about the future but it is not true... We are always thinking about the Future:
" Tomorrow I'll buy that lovely blue T-shirt..."
I believe that in a near future, nearer than tomorrow, we will be able to plant money trees and have the goose which lays the golden eggs, in our own backyard.
Youngsters have a hard life! W e have to survive with a miserable pocket money... Our parents don't understand our needs.
Look! When we go shopping, we need those blue shoes to go with that blue T-shirt...but we can't always wear the same bag, despite having thousands of lovely bags in the closet, so we need that expensive and gorgeous bag, the one we saw yesterday... and we want that beautiful, shining, blue belt, the one that our mom doesn't want to give us!
How hard is our life....
And what about cell phones? Our parents don't want to afford us that one which belongs to that specific brand and that has that specific colour, with that new camera with all those megapixels...the one that is equal to that famous person... I guess I have a real motive to kill myself!
I know that money is one of my best friends, but it's always leaving me alone...
so
when I grow up, I'll earn lots of money because I'm a very lucky girl!!..."

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The text is really funny!!! This is a deep and sensible point of view!! ;)
Congratulations flavia, is really great.

5:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice text! I understand Flávia... we have a hard life sometimes...

Congratulations to you Flávia!

kisses*

5:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well Flávia, you know that I don't like you, but I have to say that the text is very good...

congratulations...

P.S.: I was kidding with you, Ilike you...

Kisses

Márcia 11ºD

8:37 pm  
Blogger Sofia Monteiro said...

Congratulations Flávia!!!
The text is amazing... Indeed... It's terrible when we want something and we can't have it 'cause this is so expensive, or 'cause our parents don't want to give us it...

But, without this problems, life wouldn't make sense... We also have to suffer a little bit... LOL!!! :)

*KISSES*

10:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved this text... it's really very good... and funny, too...

Congratulations Flavia!
;)

9:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks girls... you're amazing....

You're right... Life's so hard......................................... =)

Love ya......................

11:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home