Thursday, July 15, 2010

Summer Reading I...

I love reading. I've already told you about this passion of mine.
Reading takes me very far away, it takes me to distant places, I meet new people and new cultures.
This year I've already read some books...
To start with I must recommend the Stieg Larson trilogy.
The first book "Os homens que odeiam as mulheres", the second " A rapariga que sonhava com uma lata de gasolina e um fósforo" and the third " A rainha no palácio das correntes de ar", are to be read in this order because the story, the lives of the famous journalist Mikael Blomkvist, of the strange girl and hacker Lisbeth Salander and many others are developed through the three books.

These books are a combination of romance with a thriller. Once you start reading....you can't stop.I vividly recommend this author who died before his work was acknowledged by the literary world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cátia said...

Minha querida amiga,

É verdade que sempre afirmaste esta tua paixão....E como gosto de ler as tuas opiniões/sugestões! Já vi pelas livrarias os titulos dos livros que falas, mas nunca lhes dei muita atenção... talvez seja hora de dar!

Obrigada pela recomendação. Desejo-te umas optimas férias... quando o forem!
Beijinho mt mt grande,
CA

ps - Se vieres cá abaixo, dá para tomarmos um café?

10:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home