Monday, September 11, 2006

11 September

New York...
Early morning...
A new day begins, however, this one is going to be remembered ... always.
Terrorist pilots destroy the Twin Towers-World Trade Center.
The images are broadcasted live and the world watches the role of events in shock.
The tragedy caused 2749 deaths.
Only 20 people have been taken alive from the collapsed towers.
That's why we must always remember, and fight against terrorism. All kinds of terrorism.
That's why we must fight to ensure a more peaceful and tolerant world.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What ever happened to peace love and understanding? All I see is news on basketball coaching .

8:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What ever happened to peace love and understanding? All I see is news on Electronic Zoo / NetVet Veterinary Resources - Dog Sites .

11:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my english is very bad, but i will try write a single thanks words...
In this moment of my life, I remember a lot of people.. This people enter in my life, to help and educate me.. You are one of this person's.. because of this, I just want to say thank you..
Joao Martins

12:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11 September 2001 was a day unforgettable! I remember as it was today... I remember those tragic pictures in television! Terrorism was in faces of people that lived this nearly! I hope that it changed world's life!

4:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PEACE?! What's peace??
September 11 changed people, changed the world... So many people died... inocent people. And we can't do nothing about that.
And to those people who planed that day, God is the reason why they did it... God is not a motive to kill... never.

9:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

watch this:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501&q=loose+change

4:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home